Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The Price of Adultry


My name is Harrison and I am in a marriage to a prude. The bitch refuses to fuck me because she finds no pleasure in sex. A friend of mine, Davis, invited me to an upscale gentlemen's club. Normally I don't debase myself at such places, but tonight I need to fuck. He explained to me that tonight they are auctioning willing women for a night of pleasure for a price. Naturally, I am drawn to this because like I said I need a good fucking and these women can't tell me no.

We arrive exactly on time and find a seat in the middle of the room. The auctioneer begins bringing women out one at a time. There are 20 women to be sold tonight to fulfill a man's sexual desires. The one that catches my eye is a redhead with tattoos. She will be absolutely perfect to unleash my sexual frustrations on.

Two hours later the auction is concluded and the redhead and I are heading to my cabin in the woods. I had the cabin prepared when I decided to go to this auction. She has tried to speak on several occasions and I have told her to keep her fucking mouth closed. If I wanted to talk to a woman I would talk to my wife.

After we enter the cabin I lead her to the bedroom. I can tell by the surprise on her face that all of the sexual gadgets I have here was not what she was expecting. I remove my suit jacket and neatly place it on the chair. I motion for my slut to come to me. She does as I have demand. I remove her jacket and throw it onto the floor. To my amazement she is only wearing a matching bra and panties set. I reach into my pocket and pull out my pocket knife. With a flick of my wrist the blade comes out. I see fear in her eyes as I use the blade to cut the thin strap between her breasts and then cut the straps off. The bra tumbles to the floor. I lean down and bite the top of her tit. Next goes the panties to the floor.

I am pleased to see that her pussy is clean shaven. I motion for her to get onto the bed sideways. I walk over to the armoire and open both doors. I select a 7 inch black cock that is 6 inches in girth for my initial goal for tonight. She can't see what I have because I keep it behind my back. I can see the nervousness in her face and I demand that she keeps her fucking eyes closed until I instruct otherwise. I sit the massive dildo on the ben and I grab her by the the ankles until her cunt is hanging off of the bed slightly.

I grab the didlo and shove it into her pussy expecting it to be dry, but I am shocked to discover that she is abundantly wet already. I keep ramming it in until it won't go any further in. I keep going in and out of her pussy as fast as my hand will allow me. Suddenly her body stiffens and the stupid bitch squirts all over my suit pants.

I walk around to the other side of the bed and drop my pants to my ankles. I pull her head to the edge of the bed. I instruct her to open her mouth for me. I slide my dick into her mouth as far as it will go. She chokes slightly as it goes down into her throat. I move in and out of her mouth, and with each stroke I touch the back of her throat. When I reach the point of almost climaxing, I stop myself.

I walk back to the other side of the bed and pull her towards me and flip her over. I force her ass into the air and push her chest into the bed. I ease into her tight wet pussy and bury my cock as far as it will go while holding her back to keep her chest on the bed. I pound in and out of her pussy not caring if I hurt her. Roughly I squeeze her ass and I hear her wince lightly. I grab her by the hair and pull her up so I can wrap my hands around her throat as I pound her harder. I feel her stiffen and then climax unwillingly. Moments before I climax I push her back down onto the mattress. I remove my throbbing dick and ejaculate all over her back.

I pull my pants back up and fasten them. I reach into my wallet and pull out a $20 bill and throw it on the bed where she still lies motionless. I walk out the door to my car and I don't give one shit on how she will get out of my cabin. "She was a good whore who served my dick well," I think to myself as I drive off.

No comments:

Post a Comment