Saturday, October 20, 2018

Memoirs of the Damned


It has been several weeks since I have been summoned to the office to pleasure Mr. O'Brien. In some ways I have been relieved and others I have been disappointed. I've worked diligently to ensure that no unwanted attention is drawn my way. I am starting to think that something else has caught his attention.

About an hour into work I receive an email from him to report to his office immediately. I am uncertain on what could be on the agenda this morning, but I am praying to the gods that I am not about to lose my job.

I knock lightly on his office door. I hear him tell me to enter. "Kennedy, I have been seriously impressed with your work as of lately. I know I have not sent for you recently, but that does not mean our arrangement has been cancelled. I have merely been swamped with work as of late," he informs me. I simply nod not knowing how to respond.

He walks around the desk to where I am standing. With his thumb he lightly caresses my cheek. "Tell you've been thinking about me and the pleasure we can share together," he inquires. "Mr. O'Brien, I have thought about it more than I should have," I respond. "You must call me Sean when we are in private," he says. I nod.

He leans over and lightly kisses my lips. Until this moment he has yet to kiss me and I am amazed that he is an excellent kisser. He deepens the kiss and slides his tongue inside of my mouth caressing my tongue. I hear myself lightly moan.

With his hand as he continues to kiss me he lifts my skirt enough to slide my panties away from my pussy. He gently rubs my clit until I am silently begging for more. He inserts a finger into my tight cunt."You're ready for me, sweetness," he says as he breaks the kiss and licks his wet finger.

He instructs me to turn around and I hear him unfastening his pants. I hear the pants drop to the floor. Gently he pushed me to bend over the desk. He grabs my ass and caresses the cheeks. With a sudden movement he grabs my hips and thrusts inside with a force I fear will rip me apart, but feels indescribably great. With each thrusts he pounds harder and deeper inside of me. When I feel as if I can't take no more my body betrays me. My muscles tighten and I feel myself orgasm as I have never have before. I moan his name. Moments later he stiffens and reaches his climax. I feel his siemen enter my pussy.

"Shit," he mutters harshly. I look at him with confusion. "Your pussy pleased me so greatly that I forgot to pull out in time. I am praying there will be no unexpected complications," he explains. I don't know what to say yet again so I remain mute.

"Thank you, Kennedy. I am really enjoying our times together," he says to me. "I am also enjoying it, Sean," I admit as much to myself as I am to him. "Next time we will go somewhere where we don't have to be discreet and I will take more time enjoying your tight pussy," he says with a sexy chuckle. He leans over and lightly kisses my lips, when the door opens suddenly. We both jump back slightly.

"That will be all for today, Ms Monroe," he says dismissively. I leave the office immediately not looking back. It finally dawns on me that the woman who entered was his wife when I am back to my desk. Will her presence cause me to lose this job and a man that I am discovering pleasure with?

No comments:

Post a Comment