Saturday, October 6, 2018

Carnal Pleasure Rendered


First thing the next morning after my husband leaves for work, I find myself hunting for the business card that Sebastian had left the day before. I hear the phone ringing and then his sexy, deep voice is answering. "Hi, this is Grace Tillman," I say after he says, "Hello." "Who?" he asks. "You came over yesterday to fix my sink, but we were distracted and the sink never was fixed," I respond with a giggle. "Mmmmm, yeah, I forgot to finish. Should I come over sometime this week and finish the job?" he inquires. "I was thinking more along the lines of you finishing what you started today," I inform him. "I think I can squeeze you in first thing this morning. Will you be ready for me in say a half an hour?" he asks. "I will be more than ready," I tell him.

Exactly an hour later I hear a knock on the door. I answer the door wearing only the smile he left me with yesterday. "My my, you are more than ready for me this morning," he whispers in my ear as his hand cups my entire vagina. I feel myself gasp with unexpected pleasure. "You can have all of me you want, but first the sink has to be fixed or my husband might suspect something," I instruct him. "Yes, ma'am, you're the boss," he replies. "You're right. I am the boss and you will do as I instruct today," I tell him.

Sebastian starts working on the sink and I plop my ass on the counter beside the sink with my legs spread wide. I am spread wide open so he can see what I am doing. I suck on my fingers mimicking the act of sucking his dick. I hear him take in a deep breath as I take my fingers and start rubbing on my clit. His head leans down and he licks my clit. I start to squirm after a short while as I mutter, "Darling, you need to finish the sink so I can finish you. I slowly insert my fingers into my vagina and remove them to lick the wetness off of them.

"Sweetheart, I am finished, and we need to locate somewhere different where I can fuck you improperly," he informs me. He helps me off the counter, and I lead him into my husband's office by grabbing his hand. I close the door behind us. "Sweet cheeks, you are way overdressed. You need to remove all of your clothes," I say and immediately he complies until he is standing there in all his glory wear only what the gods gave him.

He is hard all over and his arousal for me is overly obviously. I use my hands and allow them to lightly touch every inch of him. "You're killing me, woman," he states. I whisper, "Hush," as I kneel down in front of him and begin to worship his beautiful cock with my hands. I pay complete attention to the slight indent at the head of his dick. With my tongue I stroke that sensitive spot as I fondle his thick balls. Gradually I take him into my mouth taking in more of him with each stroke. He places both of his hands on the back of my head increasing the speed until I feel him stiffen and I feel his seed spill into my mouth and down my throat.

"I must go back to work," he informs me. "What the fuck? I took care of you and you're leaving me here all fucking aroused," I demand of him. He smacks me on the ass and says, "I'll make sure you are properly fucked tomorrow to make up for today." He walks out the door saying nothing more as I am still fuming. "Fucking man!" I scream as I grab my husbands stapler and throw it across the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment