Tuesday, October 16, 2018

A Seduction in the Dark of Night


It has been nearly three months since I spoke to Enoch. I have tried to put him out of my head since that day we made love at the spa. Nothing I have done will erase the memory of him or his touch. About a month ago I miscarried his child. I had to grieve in silence, because I knew for a fact this child belonged to Enoch and not Nathan. My heart was utterly broken.

This evening I pick up the phone to call a friend and realized that Nathan was talking to someone. I only listened for a few moments, but my suspicions were confirmed: Nathan is having an affair with a colleague. I grab my cell phone and hurry into the bathroom to hide the call from my husband. I dial the number I memorized what seems like a forever ago. "What do you want now, Willow," he says as a greeting. "I desperately need to see you," I exclaim. "Really?" was the one word response I received. "Yes. Can you meet me at the Hollow Brook Cemetery in about 30 minutes, please," I beg of him. "Yes," he says and the line goes dead.

I rush into the bedroom and remove all of my clothes. I grab an ankle-length coat and fasten it quickly. I rush down the stairs to the front door. "Where the hell are you going in the middle of the night?" Nathan demands. "Your father and I had some unsettled business and I desperately need to see him," I explain. The tears rolling down my face must have been enough to convince him that I was telling the truth, because he said nothing more as he turned and walked away.

I run all the way to the cemetery and start to pace. I am nervous at the prospect of seeing Enoch again. I wait and wait, and he doesn't appear. Enoch has never made me wait before, but this time he is over 30 minutes late. I am about to give up when I hear his sexy voice demand, "What the fuck do you want, Willow?" "I was wrong, Enoch. I never should have let you go. These past few months have been hell without you. Can we just pick you where we left off?" I ask in a pleading and desperate tone as he starts to pace. Silence is the only response I recieve. I push him towards a crypt and I try to kiss him. He pushes me back and I fall onto my ass. "I've moved onto someone far less fucking complicated," he shouts at me as starts walking away from me.

With tear rolling freely down my face I stand up and remove my jacket. I allow it to fall to the ground, and shout, "I am yours." He turns to face me, and then rushes to me. His mouth descends upon mine revealing the fact there is no one else for him. He kisses me with a passion that he has never shown me before. He pushes me up against the crypt never taking his mouth off of mine. He breaks away for a moment to remove his clothing.

He is gloriously naked in the moonlight as he lifts my legs to circle his waist. His mouth returns to mine as he pounds into with a hunger of a man who had been starving. He continues to thrust into my wet pussy while roughly clasping my breasts until I stiffen and climax.

"I'm not ready to cum," he whispers into my ear and lays me down on top of a grave. Slowly he enters me while lightly touching my breasts and kissing my neck. With each thrust his urgency increases until both of us stiffen and climax. He rolls me over and I lay my head on his chest. I open my mouth to speak, but he lightly touches my lips with one finger. "Words are unnecessary," he says.

We simply lie there listening to the breaths of the other for a long time. "You should probably head home soon, if you want to continue to keep us a secret," he says. "Please give me some time to figure out how I want to handle my marriage," I request. "Will you still see me during this time?" he questions. "I would rather die than to not see you," I say as I walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment