Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Carnal Pleasure Revised


It has been a month since I laid eyes on Sebastian or his brother, Tristan. My marriage is still sexually unfulfilled, and now I can see where sex with my husband is lacking. I found a form of passion with the brothers that I never found with my husband. He's an accountant for fuck's sake.

The phone rings about an hour after my husband has left for work. I look at the caller id and realize that it is Sebastian calling. My pulse quickens as I hastily answer, "Hello." "Hi, Grace. I've missed touching your body," he says. "Maybe we should do something about that," I suggest. "Can you be ready for me in about an hour?" he inquires. "I am sure I can arrange something," I declare. We hang up and I take a long shower to prepare for his arrival.

Exactly an hour later I hear the doorbell and I answer it wearing only a towel. He comes in and closes the door behind him. "Where shall we try today?" he asks of me. "Let's go upstairs and I'll allow you to pick the room for pleasure," I answer. We climb the stairs and walk down the hall to the last door, which happens to be the master's suite. He opens the door and I follow him inside. I allow the towel to finally drop as I close the door behind us. He motions for me to follow him into the master bath.

He lifts me up onto the counter and steps back from me. "Spread your legs and touch yourself for me to see as I get undressed," he instructs. I do as I am told. I get such pleasure out of watching this virile man simply take his clothes off.

He moves my hands away as his mouth descends onto my clit. He rubs his tongue over my most sensitive spot. I let out a long moan as he places two fingers inside my pussy. With his tongue and fingers fucking me at a rapid pace. I moan his name as the bathroom door crashes open and my husband barges inside. "Nathan," I scream, "What are you doing home?" "Apparently, I came home in time to watch my wife get fucked by the help," he responds. "This is my cue to leave," says Sebastian as he reaches down for his clothes. "Don't stop on my account," Nathan informs him. Sebastian and I wear astonished expressions and we don't know what to do or expect now.

"Well, Sebastian, it appears that I have you by the balls, metaphorically speaking of course," Nathan says. "Sir, I meant no disrespect," Sebastian informs him. "Let me inform you two how this is going to work. You will continue fucking and I will tell you how to fuck her," he states with fury on his face. Sebastian attempts to say something but Nathan cuts him off, "You will only fuck her when and how I tell you to or that pretty wife of yours will be getting the videos of you fucking my wife in the kitchen and in the billiard room. Do you comprehend?" Sebastian merely nods.

Nathan directs Sebastian to bend me over the bathroom counter. He is instructed to enter me from behind while squeezing my breasts. He tells Sebastian to squeeze them until I yelp as he pounds me from behind. Sebastian does as he's instructed. I refuse to scream out when the pain in my breasts becomes intense. I start to feel some pleasure in that pain as I feel the muscles in my pussy tighten. I feel my release coming and moments later I feel Sebastian stiffen and climax.

Nathan tells Sebastian to get dressed and wait a moment. He walks over to where I am standing. He runs his fingers in the cum still on my cunt and then licks the cum off of his fingers. "Not bad for the first time," he says to us. "You will come and service my wife whenever I call you and only when I call you," he addresses Sebastian. Sebastian just nods. "Now get the fuck out of my house," he screams.

Nathan turns to me, "Get cleaned up you dirty bitch."

No comments:

Post a Comment