Thursday, October 11, 2018

Intentional Strangers


Tonight I enter the same bar that I entered nearly a month ago. I am hoping to run into the man that has awakened a foreign passion in me I never knew I had. For the past month he is in my nightly erotic dreams. I need to feel his touch again. Will he be here tonight?

I glance around the bar and I spot him sitting at the end of the bar all alone. I take a deep breath trying to contain the rapid beat of my heart. I walk to the end of the bar and stand next to his stool. I decide to pretend that I haven't recognized him yet. "You look familiar. Have we met before?" he inquires of me. "I think we have about a month ago here. My name is Molly," I inform him. "I'm Clyde," he says.

The bartender makes his way around the bar and is heading towards me. Clyde stands up directly behind me, and places his left hand on the bar. I feel his right hand lift up the front of my skirt and slides down inside of the front of my panties. I try not to moan as the bartender takes my order for a rum and coke. He says unfazed he wants a bud in the bottle. As I wait for my drink order to appear, I feel my panties drop to the floor. I gasp softly in surprise.

He rubs my clit with one hand. He draws small circles slowly at first and increases the pace. With his left hand he enters my pussy as the bartender places our drinks on the bar. I gasp and the bartender looks at me with a bewildered expression. "I am surprised by how quickly you brought the drinks to us," I inform him as Clyde continues to thrust inside of me with his fingers.

He removes his fingers and licks them. "You taste good and I want to get a better taste of you," he explains to me. He grabs my hand and leads me out of the back exit of the bar.

Once we are outside of the bar he pushes me back to wall. He kneels before me as I open my legs. With his tongue he draws small circles on my clit until I am moaning uncontrollably. "You drive me mad," he explains as he unfastens his pants. He presses into me and I can feel his pulsing need between my legs. He urges me to lift my legs and wrap them around his waist.

He thrusts his hard cock into my wet pussy with an urgent need. He thrusts and thursts. With each thrust he pounds into me harder and harder. Before I realize what is happening I feel my climax moments before I feel his climax. He lays his head on my shoulder until his breathing becomes more normal and urges my feet to the ground.

He fastens his pants and touches my cheek with his hand. "Thanks for the release, kitten," he says as he walks back into the bar. I walk quickly back to my car and head home. It is then that I realize I never took a sip of my drink nor did I even pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment