Friday, October 12, 2018

A Seduction in Grief



Three days ago we received word that Nathan's dad has died of a massive stroke. There was no love lost for my father in law, but I would never have wished him dead. Today is the day of the funeral. I am dressed in a simple yet elegant black dress and fuck me high heels. As the minister droans on about the accomplishments of the dead man, I hear the back door open. To my surprise as I live and breathe Enoch Claybourne is standing there in an elegant black suit and matching tie. I feel my heart begin to beat faster with each breath I take. Finally as the minister ends with a closing prayer I feel my heart beating at a normal rythym.

Nathan and I are standing at the front of the church receiving the well wishes of all the attendees. Enoch walks up and offers a hand and his condolences to Nathan. He walks away and I start to feel a panic welling up in my chest. I cannot give into the temptation which is Enoch today. I tell Nathan I am not feeling well and rush off to the restroom.

As I open the door to enter the restroom I feel a hand on my lower back urging me to go inside. "Enoch, we cannot do this here. It would be highly disrespectful and in serious poor taste," I explain to him. "Willow, since the night at the opera, I can't seem to get you out of my head," he says as he leans down and kisses me. I am completely lost with the touch of his lips to mine.

He checks the door to ensure it is locked and lifts me onto the counter. "I must take care with you, sweetness, and not muss your pretty dress." he whispers in my ear as he unfastens his pants. He moves my panties to the side as he enters me gently as his face never leaves mine. He kisses me as he moves slowly in and out of me. His hands are on my lower back as he pulls me deeper with each thrust. I feel my body tighten as my climax unleashes and I breathe his name. He pulls out his cock moments before he ejaculates.

After we are presentable he pulls me into his arms and holds me for what felt like a moment. "Baby, you need to head back before you are missed. I don't want to complicate your life anymore than I already have," he explains. I merely nod and leave the restroom.

On the limo ride home Nathan asks, "Didn't you think it was weird that Mr. Claybourne showed up for my father's funeral?" "No. I think your boss may just be a stand up guy," I say as I gaze out the window wishing it was Enoch with me and not my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment