Monday, October 15, 2018

A Seduction So Real


It has been a week since we laid my father in law to rest. Everyday Enoch sends me a text message and I refuse to respond to every text he sends. I am ashamed of the level that I have betrayed my husband. I can't seem to control myself around Enoch.

This morning an arrangement of gardenias arrive at the house with an invitation to a spa for a full body massage. I don't have to look to see who it's from to know that it is Enoch's way of making amends and trying to comfort me.

I arrive at the spa an hour later and the attendant ushers me into a room. She instructs me to get dressed as she turns on a CD of relaxing music.I take off my clothes and lay down chest first on the table while absorbing the music lightly playing. I hear the door open and close slowly. I feel strong hands lightly massaging my back working down towards my ass. I feel a light kiss on my ass that startles me. I jump off the table and turn to see Enoch standing before me.

"No need to be frightened, my darling. It is only me," he says. "How the fuck did you get in here?" I ask. "Please forgive me, but I needed to see you and you wouldn't respond to my messages," he informs. "Enoch, please we can't keep doing this. Nathan is going to find out and I will be ruined," I exclaim. "Willow, there's no reason that Nathan find out. We have been discreet, and I can ensure that he won't find out," he says. "Enoch, this has to end, because I can't live a life of secrets. You are like a drug to me that I can't get enough of. This will be our last time together" I finding myself uttering. "Then so be it," he says as he pulls me close to him and his mouth crashes into mine.

He continues to kiss my lips as he eases me down upon the table. "Please," I beg of him. "I want you inside of me now." With haste he removes his clothes and stands before me looking 100% aroused and ever so manly. He crawls onto the table and spreads my legs. With his first finger he inserts it into my wet pussy. "You are indeed ready for me," he exclaims as he thrusts inside of me and lowers his lips to mine. With each thrust I feel myself spiralling higher and higher until I feel the dam burst and my pussy squirts. Moments later I feel his body stiffen as he reaches his climax.

For what feels like minutes he simply holds me and lightly kisses the side of my face. "Willow, our time here is up. Are you certain that you wish to end our affair?" he instructs and questions. "Enoch, you know I don't want to end this, but it is the right thing to do, because I am a married woman," I explain. I see the hurt in his eyes as I get dressed. "I'm sorry, Enoch, I thought I could do it but I can't," I say with my back to him. I simply walk out the door without looking at the sorrow I know is in his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment