Sunday, October 14, 2018

Memoirs of the Deflowered


On Friday Mr. O'Brien summoned me to his office and basically demanded that I fulfill his sexual desires secretly to maintain my job at his company. I have had all weekend to ponder this scenario. Losing my job isn't really an option for me, and the idea of fucking such a sexy man does please me. I don't see how this could not be a win win for me as long as I keep him pleased.

On this Monday morning I have taken great care with my appearance to look extremely sexy even down to lingerie. I was even on time for work today and I am extremely pleased with myself. About an hour before lunch I receive a phone call that I had been expecting. The boss would like to see me. I would like to think that he couldn't get me off of his mind either.

I knock lightly on the door and he answers it motioning for me to come inside. He locks the door behind us. He leads me over to the black leather couch and has me sit down. He stands directly in front of me as he unfastens his pants and lets them fall to the floor. I don't know which is a bigger surprise: he's wearing no underwear or that his dick is extremely huge.

I reach out and carass the head of his cock with feather light fingertips. I pay special attention to that sensitive spot near the head of his dick. I use my tongue to lightly stroke that special area. I hear him lightly gasp with pleasure. Slowly I place his dick inside my mouth as I stroke him gently with my hand. With each stroke I take more and more of him inside my mouth. He removes my hand with his large hand and urges me to take more and more of him into my mouth. When I don't think I can take more of him, he places both of his hands on the back of my head pulling me deeper and deeper. He guides my head to quicken the pace. With my hand I fondle his balls gentle at first until I am kneading him with all of the strength of my hand. I feel him stiffen moments before I feel his salty cum roll down my throat.

He pulls his pants back up and fastens them. He grabs me by my hand and leads me to the door. He kisses my cheek lightly moments before he opens the door. I exit the office and the door closes behind me. For the first time in my life I have found pleasure in orally pleasing a man. This is going to be an excellent experience for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment