Friday, October 5, 2018

Accidental Strangers




I purposely walk into a bar utterly alone. My mission is to find a man tonight and allow him to screw my brains out. Sexually I am in a real dry spell. I can't remember the last time I got laid. I am hoping to find a virile man that has enough stamina to last for hours.


I pull up a stool at the bar and order a shot of tequila. I down the first shot and order a second. While waiting on my order to come, I gaze around the bar to see if there's a man that could possibly fill my needs and me. I realize my good luck as I notice all the men in the bar are wearing biker cuts. I know I will find what I am looking for. Across the room I see a broad shouldered man leaning against the wall. He is standing alone. I down the shot the bartender places in front of me for courage.

As I continue to gaze at him, I realize he is looking at me. I feel a thrill run through me. I find myself walking towards him and he starts walking towards me. "Hey there," I hear him say. I respond, "Hi, big guy. How would you feel about getting out of here and going to my place where you can fuck my brains out?" "I have a better idea. Why don't we just fill your need right here and right now?" he questions as he guides me to a booth in the back corner of the bar. My legs are shaking. I have never had sex in a public place before. "I want you to crawl under the table, pull my cock out and suck it like a good little girl," he insists.

I crawl under the table and unfasten his pants. I pull out his cock and to my amazement he is bigger than I expected. I lick just the tip while rubbing the sensitive spot near the head of his shaft. I hear him exhale. I take just the head into my mouth as I caress him with my tongue. I slowly start going further down on his dick until I can go no further. I feel his hands on the back of my head forcing me to take more and more of him with each stroke. I gag as his dick goes into my throat. I hear him groan with each stroke of my mouth.

"Get up from there," he demands and I comply. He has me sit on the table. He pushes my skirt up and pulls out a knife, which he uses to cut off the tiny straps of my panties. With his fingers he rubs my clit. I clamp a hand over my mouth as I start to moan. "Remove your hand," he orders. "What if someone hears me?" I ask. "Then they will know you are being well pleasured," he informs me. I comply with his wishes.

He pulls my shirt off and then my bra as I am still sitting on the table. I am a bit uneasy and look around to see if anyone is noticing. I see no one glancing our way. He inserts a finger into my tight, wet pussy as he begins to suck on my breasts. I moan with pleasure as I feel my need to cum increases until i feel the dam break as I cry out.

"My turn," he says as he guides me into a standing position and pushes me tit first into the table. I feel his hand lift my skirt and roughly grab my ass. I feel him shove his cock into my wet throbbing pussy. He does not even attempt to be gentle as he pounds me from behind. I feel the pressure building inside me again. I feel the pressure inside of me release as he stiffens and I feel his seed spill into me.

He immediately fastens his pants and smacks me on the ass. "Thanks for the fuck," he says as he walks away. Quickly I put my clothes on and look around. I am curious where he went and I can't locate him. I do see a man smiling at me. "Thanks for the show," he says as he rubs his cock. I am mortified as I run out of the bar to my car. I guess I got what I was looking for: to get fucked. I didn't even catch his name and I doubt he wants to see me again. Fuck my life. I wanted round 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment