Thursday, October 18, 2018

Broken Aggression


For weeks I have called myself all kinds of a fool. For one I quit my job without another one to fall back on. As for another I realize I have behaved recklessly with my rapist. After our last encounter where he said I could call him "Master," I decided it was in my best interest to stay away from him and his kind. It would be in my best interest to go back to my vanilla life and try to forget that night where my world was changed. I have started to see him as the monster he really is and not some fucking sex god.

Today has been an extremely long day. I have been out looking for a job, because face it I like to eat as much as the next girl. I know I couldn't keep that last job that last job under the circumstances, but fuck it has been hell finding another job.

After I shut the back door and sit my keys on the counter, I hear a familiar voice, "I thought you said you wanted me to fuck you again, yet you never came back for this dick that made you cum so hard." I run towards trying to escape before he could rape me again. I arrive at the door only to be pulled away by my hair so hard that I land on my ass on the kitchen floor. I struggle to get up, but he is straddling me and has me pinned to the floor. "Please, I was wrong about wanting you. Don't rape me again," I beg of him. He merely laughs an evil laugh and replies, "Babe, you can't rape the willing." "I will not be willing. I will fucking fight you," I inform him as I make a mad dash across the kitchen and grab the biggest knife I have.

I stand immobile silently daring him to stay away. I keep my eyes focused on him, and slowly he stalks towards me like a cat hunting its prey. He stands before me and I am unable to move out of fear. "So you want to play with knives, little girl?" he asks as he jerks the knife out of my hands . I remain silent. "On your knees," he demands. I just stand there defiantly refusing to give into his demands. He places my knife to my throat and says, "I said on your mother fucking knees now, bitch." I know he will slice my throat and would not lose any sleep for doing so.

The defiant look remains on my face as I kneel before him. He sets the knife on the counter out of my reach. I keep my eyes focused on his as I hear his pants being unzipped and hear them drop to the floor. "Open your mouth like the good little slut you are," he dictates. I silently refuse and he pinches my nose which forces my mouth to open to breathe. He shoves that massive dick into my mouth as he releases my nose. His cock reaches the back of my throat. As I gag, I bite down on his cock, praying I wound him enough to force him to stop. I see rage in his eyes as he grabs me by the throat and chokes me while he is thrusting into my mouth. "Don't you fucking try to bite me again, cunt, or I will fucking squeeze the life out of you," he yells. I give up the idea of trying to bite off his dick as he begins to stiffen for a climax.

"You're not getting off that easy, whore," he says as he pulls out before he can cum. He grabs me by my arms and drags me over to the table. He lifts me up as if I weigh nothing and throws me face first into the table. He pushes me down onto the table with my ass hanging off of the edge. Silently I pray to Odin to let him kill me now so I can enter Valhalla, but my prayers go unanswered. I close my eyes to that which I can't face anymore. I feel my asshole tear slightly as he plunges his dick inside. I wince with the pain and can feel moisture running down my legs and I know it is my blood. He rams harder with each thrust until I don't believe that I can take anymore.

He pushes me off the table and I land with a thump. He kneels between my thighs and shoves his cock deep into my wet pussy. Roughly he grabs hold of my nipples pulling more and more each time he hammers further inside of me. My body betrays me yet again as I find myself enjoying his rape. I feel my body stiffen as I shake uncontrollably. Moments later I feel myself release.

After my climax he removes his cock and says, "Finish him," and guides my hand to jack him off. I move my hands as tight as I can and work as fast as my hands will move. Within moments he ejaculates. He wipes off the semen with his finger and motions for me to open my mouth. There is no fight left in me and I perform as I am instructed. He stands up and zips up his pants. "Thanks for the good time," he says as he walks out of the back door.

I remain on the floor for a long time after he left. I sob until I have nothing left in me. I will not allow him to catch me unaware again.


No comments:

Post a Comment