Saturday, October 6, 2018

A Seduction in Matrimony


"Dammit," I think. I cannot get Enoch out of my head. He has introduced passion to me that I never knew existed. I have discovered that I am repulsed by Nathan's touch and he is my husband. I find myself dreaming passionate dreams about my forbidden lover.

Nathan informed me about a week ago that he has a business associate's wedding that we must attend. I am excited by the news because it has been nearly a month since I have laid eyes on Enoch and I am hoping he will be there.

Nathan and I arrive at the wedding together. He informs me that the electric blue gown that I opted to wear makes me look like a streetwalker with my tits spilling out everywhere. I knew what I was doing. I wanted to look exceptionally sexy in case Enoch was here.

I keep my eyes focused on my surroundings without being obvious about it. Enoch is nowhere in sight. I am feeling rather disappointed, when I hear a familiar voice acknowledge Nathan. It is Enoch. I feel myself turning into an eternal puddle of desire. Nathan introduces me to Enoch as if we had never met. I bite my tongue and suppress the urge to giggle. Enoch asks, "Nathan, can I steal a dance with this enchanting creature that you call wife." Nathan merely nods and Enoch leads me out to the dance floor.

"It feels great to be in your arms again, because I have been craving your touch," I inform him. "You need only call me when you feel such needs," he tells me. "I'll have to keep that in mind," I declare. His response is: "You can have me now if you desire. Go into the restroom and I'll meet you in the garden." After saying that he walks off.

I don't know what to do. My husband is here and so is my lover. I desire my lover as i do not desire my husband. I find my feet leading me into the restroom where i remove my panties as I was instructed. My feet take me out into the garden and into the arms of my lover.

He leans down and gently kisses me. As his kiss increases in urgency, the rain begins to fall. He pushes me up against the tree. My hands tremble with desire as I unfasten his pants. I free his beautiful cock and slowly caress him. "My beauty, we do not have time for all that," he makes me aware of. As he lifts me up onto his dick, my legs wrap around him. As he is pounding inside of me, he kisses my neck and caresses my ass. For a few minutes I am in heaven. I feel an urgency inside me increase and i begin to stiffen as my release comes. Immediately after I feels him stiffen and with such force he pulls out of me as his seed spills upon the ground.

Enoch places me back onto the ground and he tells me, "You cannot go back in there." "Why not?" I ask in a pleasure daze. With a crooked grin he replies, "You look freshly fucked, my dear." "What am I going to do?" I ask. "Tell your husband that you are suddenly feeling ill," he offers as he smacks my ass and walks away.

I find a waiter near the door and ask him to deliver a message to my husband about my sudden illness. I hail a cab and head home. I ponder what have I become. I have become the whore for a man who is not my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment