Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Grecian Glory

My love and I have decided to go to a masquerade party. He is dressed as Achilles and I am dressed as Athena. He looks very dashing in his toga and mask. I am thinking of all the naughty things I plan to do to him when we arrive home. He leads me over to a wall that has a futon open. He sits down and has me sit in front of him. We are doing a little people watching. My gaze reaches a man standing in the corner with his feet shoulder width apart. I see pleasure on his face. I allow my gaze to travel to the source of his pleasure. There is a woman on her knees in front of him. She has pushed his toga up and she is pleasuring him with her mouth. I find this rather erotic, because they are not containing their passions even though others can see. I look up at my love. He has seen the direction of my gaze and the passion in my eyes. I feel his hand grazing the side of my breast through my own toga. His hand reaches in and touches skin. With his fingers he begins to tease my nipple in a manner only he can implement just right. He leans in and gently touches his lips to mine. He continues to toy with my nipple as he deepens the kiss. With his other hand he unclips the top of my toga and the material falls to my waist. I gasp. I have never done something this open before. I try to cover myself up. He stops me. He tells me that he plans to offer me great pleasure and wants the world to see him giving it to me. He whispers huskily in my ear, “Do you trust me?” I nod. He continues, “Then allow us to find our pleasure here and in this place. Allow the world to see pleasure on your face. Be not ashamed of what comes natural.” At that moment he hastily takes my nipple in his mouth and begins to suckle. I moan loudly with pleasure. Suddenly he pulls me to my knees and is on his knees in front of me. His mouth continues to suck on my breast as his one hand cups my backside and the other lights scratches up and down my back. He pulls the toga that was pooled around my legs and tosses it aside. I now kneel in front of him completely exposed. I am not ashamed. I am consumed by my passion for him. While his mouth still explores my breast he inserts one finger inside of me and discovers my wetness. He begins to use that very finger to stimulate the core of my being. My back arches as my moans of pleasure increases in quantity and volume. He lays back and has me straddle his face with the parts that make me female. With his tongue he begins to slowly tease the sensitive spot on my girl parts. He takes his hands in mine as he increases the pace. I feel my body tensing up and I feel my muscles beginning to shake. I know what’s coming and I welcome it. It comes all powerful-like and I feel myself release. I slide down into his arms. I whisper in his ear, “I am your harlot tonight.” He grins at me as he kisses my lips. It is now my turn. Should I torture him slowly or should I be forthcoming with his pleasure? Maybe I can do both? My lips leave his as I trail kisses from his chin to cheek down to his neck onto his chest off to his hard stomach and finally resting with my head between his legs under his toga. What’s a girl to do in this position? I remember. I trailed kisses on both of his inner thighs. I begin to kiss right behind his sack and start working my way around them. With one of my hands I begin to slowly stroke his swollen member. Starting at the base of his member I begin to run my tongue up the length of him. I know I am teasing him to the breaking point, but I love watching him lose control. As I stroke him I take the tip of him and begin to lick and suck on just the head. After some time like this had passed he moves my hand from his hardness and grabs my head with both hands. He lifts his backside up as he pulls my head down. There was something so primal and urgent about this moment. I continue to move up and down his shaft while moving my head around it. I gradually quicken the pace. I feel his heartbeat speeding up as the tempo picks up. Suddenly he pushes me away as he tears his toga off. He pushes me down onto all fours. (I might have teased too long). He grabs a handful of hair as he forces in his rigid member into my wet spot. I love him this out of control. He continues to pound it in. I am screaming in pleasure. I feel him begin to climax and I am not ready for that. I merely say one word and all action ceases, “Stop.” I encourage him onto his back and sit on top of his member. I begin to ride slowly. He begins to smack my bottom to encourage a faster pace. I love the feel of the sting. I find pleasure in the slight pain. After some time the pace is to his liking he begins to caress my bottom with both hands. He looks me in the eye and says, “Come lay down on your back.” I lay down and he looks me in the eyes as he kisses me and enters me. For me this is making love at its best. His hands explore my breasts as I run mine up and down his back. He leans up and is upright as he enters me. He begins to rub my nub as he is slowly going in and out of me. I look him in the eyes and say, “I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard. I want to scream your name as I climax.” He quickens the pace and drives hard into me. My nails begin to dig into his arms and legs because the pleasure is too intense. I feel my muscles tighten and I feel my need for release coming. I look into his eyes and see that same need. I nod to let him see that now is the time. He surprises me when he growls as he releases and I then feel my orgasm come forth. He collapses on me. I hear a clapping in the background. I think it might be my imagination, but it wasn’t. Apparently others enjoyed our show and stopped to watch. Maybe next time I will push for a video also.

No comments:

Post a Comment