Sunday, April 15, 2012

Crystal Clear

It was brought to my attention that I lack the ability to be open in my sexuality. My lover wants us to be more open in our explorations. I never understood this appeal of his. Who would want the world to see others as they orgasm? My lover swears that it is erotic and has asked me to go with him to an erotic weekend retreat. I want nothing in this world but to please this man. So I have agreed to go and begin to explore the outer parameter of love making. Everyone we met here was open and friendly. They all know of my hesitations and are willing to listen to my fears. We were all given small one bedroom cabins made of clear glass. I feel very self conscious here. Every move I make someone is able to see. In this small cabin there is only a large bed, a large glass shower with many shower heads and a large garden tub with jets. We were instructed to only take in what we would use during lovemaking sessions. So the only thing I have brought with me is what I have on. My lover turns on some music that is light and sensual. He sits on the bed. He instructs me to remove my shoes. I comply. He then tells me that he wants me to take my shirt off, slowly. As I gaze into his eyes I begin to undo the buttons. I find my nerves a bit frayed. I reach for the glass of red wine that my lover offers me. I finish the buttons and casually remove my shirt. Merely to tease I toss it over to him. He tells me that I am still wearing entirely too many clothes and that my shorts must go. I do as was requested of me. I keep my eyes locked on his. He tells me that he wants my bra next. I unclasp it and walk over and place it on the floor in front of him ever so slowly and seductively. I begin to play with my nipples in an attempt to arouse him. I am aroused yet he appears unmoved. He demands that I remove my panties next. I remove them and begin to touch my girl parts. He continues to watch. He stands up. He puts both hands behind my head and pulls me in to kiss him. The kiss is rather aggressive and I feel him pushing my gently backwards. He breaks the kiss to spin me around. He presses my naked body into the glass as he kisses my neck. He tells me, “They are watching me and they will continue to do so as I pleasure you.” I gasp. I had forgotten that people could see us. He reaches around and begins to tease my girl parts. I whisper, “I want more.” “Ah my greedy wench, you want to put on a true show.” He spins me back around and push my backside to the glass. He kneels before me and begins to kiss the pubic region until he reaches that certain spot. He begins to lick and he begins to suck on that spot. His hands caress the back of my legs as he pleasures me. I look down at him with pleasure in my eyes and see the passion in his eyes. I feel the need within me build until I am unable to control it further. I hear him say, “Baby, let it go for we have all night.” That was all of the encouragement which was needed. I felt my body tighten and begin to shake. I feel the pressure growing until it reached its peak and I felt myself release. He stands and I look up into his eyes. There is passion there. He desires me and I now seek to please him. “What would you have me do?” I asked of him. “It is your turn to pleasure me,” he says. “What would you have me do, my love?” I inquire. “I want you to remove all of my clothing and pleasure me as you go,” he replies. I think for a moment on how to accomplish this. I have him sit on the side of the bed and begin to remove his shoes. I kiss his toes and make my way up the ankle. I head on up trailing kisses and licking as I go until I reach his knees. I stop here. I look into his eyes as I lift his shirt above his head. I then kiss his neck and work my way down his chest until I reach his nipples. I pause here and unfasten his pants. I pull out his throbbing member and begin to stroke him leisurely. I begin to suckle on his nipples and will bite every now and then. I love to hear the surprise in his breathing when I do. I work my way down to his stomach as I continue to stroke him. When I reach his belly button, I insert my tongue into it mimicking lovemaking. I kiss my way down to his pubic region as I continue to stroke. I kiss around his maleness until I reach his sack. I look him directly in the eyes as I begin to suckle on them. I hear him moan with pleasure. I take just the tip of his shaft into my mouth as I continue to stroke. I use my tongue to lick from the base of him to the tip of him and I keep my eyes on his eye the entire time I am doing this. I insert the entire length of him into my mouth slowly. I move my head up and down and side to side in a sedate manner. This continues for a few minutes. I can feel as his heartbeat quickens. He suddenly grabs my head and thrusts his hips up in a manner to encourage an increase in speed. I make the pace as fast as I possibly can until I feel him reach the near moment of his release. I pull off of him. I look him in the eyes and say, “How was that for pleasure?” He pushes me off of him and onto the floor where he forces me to my knees. He grabs my hair as he thrusts into my girl parts from behind. He bites my neck and begins to pound into me with fierceness. He whispers in my ear hoarsely, “Does this answer your question? You just wanted to get fucked tonight.” I moan, “Fuck me please and fuck me hard.” He pushes my down onto the floor and holds it there as he continues to drive hard into me. I moan his name. He stops and helps me to my feet. He presses me to the glass and inserts himself from behind. “Look. They see that I am pleasuring you. At this moment they wish they were you. How does that make you feel?” he says loudly. I look as he is driving in me. They are watching us. I see passion in their eyes. I whisper, “My turn.”

No comments:

Post a Comment