Saturday, October 13, 2018

Memoirs of the Desperate


My name is Kennedy Monroe and I am fucking screwed. About six months ago my husband left me for the pool boy, and now I am working to try to take care of three kids with no help. Last night my 2 year old was up all night throwing up and today I am officially late for work again. I am hoping that it has gone unnoticed by the powers that be, but I realize that my luck has run out when the line to my phone in my cubicle rings. "Shit," I swear under my breath.

I have been summoned to the office of my head boss. My legs are shaking as I tell his secratary who I am and that I have been summoned to see him. She picks up the phone and mutters something I cannot hear. She motions for me to follow her and leads me to his office. She knocks on his door lightly and enters. She informs me of who I am. He tells her to close the door behind her and see to it that he is not disturbed until he says otherwise. She leaves and he walks over to the door and I hear the lock engage. I sence that something is not quite right but I remain motionless.

"Mrs. Monroe, it has been brought to my attention that we are having issues with your attendence as of lately. Six months ago you were on the fast track to going somewhere and now you're steadily declining," he states as he leans on his desk with his arms folded in front of him. "Sir, I am so sorry. My husband left us six months ago and it is just me and three kids. I am really trying to balance out three kids and a full time job. I really need to this job," I inform him. "We need a 100% performance here and I can't count on you for that as of late. How desperate are you to maintain this job?" he asks. "Sir, I don't understand what you mean," I reply. "Are you willing to trade sexual favors to keep your job?" he inquires. I stand there mute for a moment with my mouth open wide. I am horrifically shocked that he would ask this of me. I am not horrified to actually fuck him, because he is downright sexy and so fuckable, but he is my boss. "This propositon does not leave this room and everything that happens between us should remain between us. We need to be discreet, because I do not wish for my wife to find out. I need an answer now or you can pack up and go home," he continues. Surprisingly I hear myself say, "Yes."

"I shall call you Kennedy in this room and you shall call me Sean," he informs. "I make up the rules and you will do what is required of you if you want to remain at O'Brien Enterprises." "Yes, sir," I say quietly. "Kennedy, I want to see what I am gambing for. Take down your hair," he demands. I remove the pins from my hair and the black cascades down my back in long waves. "Very beautiful. You should wear it down more," he says. "I will do whatever you ask of me," I tell him. "I want you to slowly take all of your clothes off. I want you to do it in a seductive manner," he instructs. Slowly I remove my clothes one piece at a time and allow them to fall to the floor in a pile. When I remove my bra, I allow my fingers to graze both of my nipples in a seductive manner. I pull down my panties and bend over with my ass facing him at give him a view.

Once I am standing there completely naked and trembling, he says, "Rub your clit, Kennedy. I want you to imagine that I am doing it and not you." I rub my clit in slow motions. Normally I have no issues getting myself off, but in this situation I am nervous and I want to please him. Slowly I feel the pressure building inside of me and feel a slight release. "You pleased me greatly today, Kennedy. Get dressed and get back to work," he instructs. I put my clothes back on and make myslef look more presentable. "I will call you soon and I expect you to be available when I call," he says as he leads me out of the door. Before I can respond the door is closed and I am just standing there. I stand there for a few mintutes pondering if I can fuck my sexy boss to keep my job. Well it is a no brainer. Fuck yes I can fuck my boss. It could be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment