Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Seduction



Across the room you see me. You walk towards me with a purpose. That purpose is seduction. You know it, and I know it. We are both powerless to resist. You say my name softly as if caressing me with your words. You tell me that I am beautiful, and you desire me above all else. From this moment on I am yours. You look directly into my eyes. I see my reflection there. Do you see yours in mine? I also see a fire burning. Your hand lightly brushes my lips, so soft and so gentle. I want whatever you have to give me. With both hands you cup my face, and put your lips onto mine. You begin by lightly touching lip to lip. You slowly envade my mouth with your tongue. You stroke my tongue with yours. Your hand moves from my face to my lower back. You pull me closer. The kiss gets deeper and deeper. I feel aroused as I never have before. You take a step back. For a moment I feel lost without your touch. You inform me that we are stepping over a line that once we cross there is no turning back. As for my response I slowly remove my shirt. I see his gaze travel to my breasts as I remove my bra. I lick my finger and begin toying with a nipple. I can see your desire rising just by the look on your face. Slowly I begin to remove my pants. All that is left is my panties. I turn my back to you and bend over to remove them. I give you a perfect view of the back of me. You bridge the gap between us. You kiss me as a man on fire. Pushing me onto the wall you lift me never taking your lips from mine. Your fingers begin touching the most intimate part of me. Do you feel that? Do you feel the wetness you are creating? You break the kiss. You allow me to stand again. You begin to trail kisses down my neck, over my shoulder, and across to my collar bone. You take my nipple into your mouth, and create a small assult on me. Your hands have a firm kneeding grasp on my ass. You trail kisses from my breast to my belly button. You are on your knees between my legs. You tongue touchs and touchs that part of me that is shuddering for release. I am on fire. I beg to be taken.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your beautiful writings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. I have been given some more ideas to write about.

    ReplyDelete